Medpot Minstrel: Hydroponics Medical Marijuana

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Erik Biksa Interview with a Master Grower

I came across this incredible interview and I'm sure that readers of this blog will find it fascinating, as well. I discovered more about growing medpot in the forty-five minutes it took to listen, than in several years of growing my own. I'll be listening again and again, with a notebook in hand.

For further discoveries on the hydroponics front, please check out the best damn newsletter on the web. You'll certainly be glad you did!


Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by Wes @ 11:32 PM

2 Comments:

At 6:14 AM, Blogger growerman said...

Great find Wes!

That's a lot of grade-A material to absorb.

 
At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow thats good stuff!!!
how do i sub ur bloggs????

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home